Ready to establish and grow your service-based business but not sure what the next steps are?
You’ve got an idea, you’re ready to go, but what next? Let’s get your online business launched! We’re here to help you grow your business organically on Google without ads.
Understanding your next steps in business can be overwhelming, right?
- Fear you won’t acquire clients and grow an online, viable business
- Lack skills and knowledge in SEO
- Are overwhelmed and unsure what the next steps in business are
- Are lacking clarity around their short and long term goals
I’ve been in your position before. I understand how it feels to launch a business without knowing where the customers will come from. The clients aren’t just going to come knocking, we’re here to help.
Do these sound familiar?
If this is you, we’d love to help you attract your ideal clients and grow your online business
By the end of the program, you will:
- Have essential knowledge and tips on how to kick start your online business
- Understand the basics of SEO which will let you save on unnecessary “add ons” because you’ll know exactly what you need and feel empowered to make savvy decisions around your online business
- Have complete clarity on your ideal client and how to attract them
- Have clear website goals that will grow your online business
What's inside the program?
- 4 weeks accelerator to develop or upgrade your business idea, gather information for your market research, and learn how to prepare to build or upgrade your new website
- A bronze website audit (An hour of work – Better for existing websites of 1 to 10 pages)
- Keyword research (20 keywords provided)
- 45 minutes of online business introduction crash course
- 1 hour of business coaching videos to get to know important steps to run your online business
- Access to virtual live events for free
- Website content copywriting in EN or FR (up to 10 pages of 500 words or refreshing content of existing pages up to 10 pages of 3000 words)
- Local SEO strategy to become the leader in your area within your industry
- Search performance brief and guide for web content pages
- Helping you adapt to your industry or business changes with a competitor analysis
- Online business tool guide for main business categories (financial, recruitment, etc.)
Click on the button below to join our program now!
We will teach you the basics of SEO to drive traffic to your website and help you become a leader in your area within your industry
SEO doesn’t have to be as difficult as you might imagine. As there is no need for prior SEO experience, we will divide it into manageable steps. With the help of SEO, you can effectively increase targeted traffic to your website and, ideally, your revenue. In this course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of how Google, the most widely used search engine, operates as well as how the SEO environment is ever-evolving and what to anticipate in the future. You go through fundamental SEO techniques that are used to increase the number of organic search results that lead to a certain website.
Curious about how SEO can elevate your online business?
Do you really need a website?
There is no excuse for a company not to have a website, as few companies can thrive without having a presence on the Internet. The website for your business can be a very cost-effective and successful marketing tool. The advantages outweigh the drawbacks by a wide margin.
Build your website using search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to make it simple for visitors to find you when they type in relevant keywords. This could be a key entry point for growing your company.
A website may promote professionalism, express your brand’s value proposition, and aid in the establishment of your company as a going concern.
Potential customers and new clients could be interested in learning more about your experience, knowledge, and specialism. This is a fantastic way for consumers to learn more and find the level of comfort they want.
These days, offering clients a variety of ways to communicate with your company is practically required. Losses in revenue would follow from anything less.